Why Should You Sell/Move?
People move houses every 5-7 years on average. Some people live in the same home for decades, yet why do so many home owners move so often? Everyone has a reason to sell and move, the question is "when?".
Here are 15 most common reasons to sell...
- Home is too small for the family, growing family
- Upgrade to a bigger, better, upscale home
- Current home isn't the home they wanted
- Job Relocation
- Personal Relationships both marriage and/or divorce
- Neighbourhood Change
- Empty Nest, down size
- See Family More Often
- See Family Less Often
- Retirement, move into adult communities
- Health Problems, one-story home, condo, extended care living.
- Move out before significant maintenance is required
- Home Improvement Enthusiast/Fix-and-Flip
- Cash-in their built up equity
- Lifestyle Change, move to pursue their dreams
What's your reason to sell?